Monday, February 27, 2012

Memories

Today I was reflecting back on some of the great trips we have been able to take over the past couple of months! I will post more pictures someday....but for now here are a couple!
Mom-I know you are going to hate me for posting this picture of you!! However, I loved hiking in St George with our fantastic trail guides!
My dad had great clues that had the kids running and searching on the entire hike! Thanks dad for making an average hike a great adventure! I will always remember searching for the evidence of two animals at the same time! Haha!

While in New York City we were fortunate enough to get a backstage tour from a cast member of Lion King! It was amazing to see the costumes up close and personal. Do you think I have enough stuff in my arms?!?


We are longing for this great view again! Yes-that is Time Square! Who doesn't love New York?!? We had a blast ice skating-twice, going to amazing shows, shopping and enjoying incredible food. Sadie and Sam are wondering when we are going back! Sadie is begging for a girls trip when 'Newsies' opens on Broadway!

I have never laughed so hard as watching these 4 ice skate in Central Park! What a blast! Josh literally dragged Sam around the rink. The four of them had a race lap at the end that was truly comical which included Sadie falling and telling Kim to continue on to win the race! "TOUCH THE WALL," were her exact words! Classic! I loved being able to take care of sweet Benton while Kim skated! My feet were still recovering from skating in Rockefeller Center.

We truly are blessed! What great trips we have gone on! Thanks to our great family for wonderful memories!

0 comments: